In this blog we will know about how to PORT a phone number in India.
To do so you need to follow the below steps with your current mobile network service provider.
PORT airtel to jio
PORT jio to airtel
PORT vodafone to jio
PORT vodafone to airtel
PORT jio to vodafone
PORT BSNL to airtel
PORT jio to BSNL
Follow the steps –
(1) Type a message like – “PORT (space) your-current-phone number” and send it to 1900
(2) You will receive a mobile phone portability number (PORT Number) after sending the message. Note down the PORT number.
(3) Visit to the nearest GSM retail shop to which you want to change you SIM network.
(4) Give the PORT number to the retailer along-with your ID proof and 4 copies of recent passport size photographs.
(5) The retailer will register your request and tell you the duration of when your new network provider will active.
(6) After activation dispose the current SIM card and use the new SIM card.
(7) Enjoy new services.